Health & Social Care
A partner to support your organisation’s continuous improvement and certification process.
We help you to...
- protect your managerial staff
- contribute to your sustainable success
- ensure compliance with standards
Contact us for more information or a quote.
ProCert's Health and Social Care service is specifically tailored to these fields:
- Acute care hospitals
- Treatment and rehabilitation centres
- Social welfare institutions
- Private clinics
- Sheltered housing schemes
- Institutions for minors or adults with disabilities
- Specialised addiction centres
- Establishments catering to people in difficulty, with sheltered workshops or partner companies...
Which standards apply to my organisation?
ProCert assists in developing the standards by working with the statutory authorities - including the Swiss accreditation service/SAS and the Cantons – and with umbrella organisations such as Insertion Suisse. ProCert helps you select the standard that best suits your organisation.
The ISO 9001:2015 version has become the international benchmark in the health and social care sector, focusing on recognised good practice as shown below:
- "client focus", beneficiary or resident
- analysis of the context and stakeholders' expectations
- risk and opportunity management
- management responsibilities
- staff involvement
- process-based approach
- evidence-based decision making
- the logic of continuous improvement
ISO has inspired the national or inter-cantonal standards developed for the social care sector, in consideration of their specific needs:
- CLASS, the criteria required for Latin Switzerland’s social institutions.
- In-Qualis (formerly AOMAS 2010), used in social inclusion contexts.
- QuaTheDA (FOPH standard), for the specific requirements of addiction management, health promotion, and preventative care
We can apply a combination of these standards depending on your specific service - further training is one example here. (see eduQua).
Download a model certificate
The benefits to you at a glance
- Information about the value of working with ProCert
- Plaquette Santé & Social brochure (Health and Social Care, in the "Presentation of the domains" section. In French )
- Interactive brochure PDF interactif Santé (Introduction to the Quality Management System (QMS) for the health sector. In French in the "Presentation of the domains" section)
- Interactive brochure PDF interactif Social (Quality Management System (QMS) for the social care sector. In French in the "Presentation of the domains" section
- Join a seminar/webinar