- Food Industry
Information concerning Version 9 of the BRCGS Food
Version 8 of BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety is now available. Its application is mandatory from 1 February 2023.
Version 9 of the BRCGS Food is available and can be downloaded free of charge here.
All BRCGS Food audits from 1 February 2023 onwards must be performed according to version 9.
Overview of the main changes:
• Audit protocol: new option with "blended" audit
• Food safety culture, stronger and more detailed approach and requirements • Improved control of outsourced activities
• New requirements for food fraud and food defence
• New requirements for staff training
• New section for sites with primary processing activities
• Minor changes to several requirements, which need to be adapted before the audit.
Our training partner “Progress Excellence” organized also full day workshops on the subject