From CSR to real purposeful business - Are your company strategies fit to stay ahead in a rapidly changing world?
We introduce you to methods on how to create long-term, purposeful business and communication strategies that genuinely embrace environmental and social impact, while not reinventing acknowledged economic market rules.
The ProCert webinar
‘Managing for 2030’ offers you an introduction to holistic approaches to challenge business
strategies towards their future-fitness.
increasingly intrigued by product and service experiences that fulfil their
expectations towards sincerity and transparency. For companies and their brands
to remain market relevant on the long run, especially with more conscious
consumer groups such as Millennials and the Generation Z, they need to act more
holistically and responsibly.
Members of Management Boards, Business Leaders/Managers,
Heads of Management Systems, Internal Auditors, Consultants
Certificate of participation
Company/Business Strategy Experience. Experience with Management System standards is an advantage
- 23.09.2021, 08.00 – 12.00 (CET)
- Timeline for subscription
- CHF 275 / € 220 (CHF 200 / € 170 for ProCert-clients) incl. documentation, excl. value added tax / 10 % discount from 2nd participant from the same company
- Beat Stettler
- Number of participants
- 5 – 15
- You understand the necessity of conducting a detailed Materiality Analysis and to integrate environmental and social impact aspects into your business strategy development
- You are aware about need for methodical support to challenge and assess your current Management System and Business strategies towards future-fitness
- You are aware about improvement
potential for your company with regards to more purposeful products and
- UN Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development
- UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Good & substandard case studies
- Materiality Analysis methodology
- Role of related standards like ISO 26000, ISO 9001
- Opportunites for improvement of your strategies, next steps, transfer offer
This webinar can be adapted to your specific needs. Contact us for further details.