What's new in Version 7 of IFS Food?
Version 7 of the IFS Food standard has been published on 6 October 2020.
Version 7 of the IFS will be applicable as of 1 March 2021 and mandatory as of 1 July 2021. This deadline allows companies to implement the necessary changes within their organisation.
IFS managers, quality managers, etc.
Experience with IFS Food version 6.1
Certificate of participation
- 27.11.2020, 08.00 - 12.00 CET
- Timeline for subscription
- CHF 325/€ 260 (CHF 275/€ 220 for ProCert customers) incl. documentation, excl. VAT; 10% discount for 2 or more participants from the same company
- Marie-Laure Pouteau, Train-the-Trainer trained by IFS on version 7; Richard Schnyder, Accreditation Officer
- Number of participants
- 5 - 15
Objectives of the webinar
- Presentation of changes in business requirements compared to version 6.
- Presentation of the changes made to the protocol
- Ensuring a successful transition
Content of the webinar
- Role of the GFSI
- Overview of the main changes to the standard (interactive): number of requirements reduced from 281 to 237; 12 new requirements: food safety culture, root cause analysis, food fraud, foreign body risk, subcontracting of products and processes, traceability, pest management, right to information within 3 working days and other reinforced requirements
- Overview of the main changes to the protocol (interactive): "assessment" and no longer "audit", new minimum duration, different types of production, new scoring system with the B, corrections and corrective actions, etc.
- Next Steps
This webinar can be adapted to your specific needs. Contact us for further details.